GIANTARM D200 3D Printer:
Geeetech GiantArm D200 FDM 3D printer could controlled by EasyPrint 3D app, which is a multi-featured social app with 3D printer remote control, 3D models cloud gallery and 3D printing community. You can print anywhere and any time with this 3D printer.4.3 inch color touch screen and larger printing volume provide better printing experience for you.
● Remote control: EasyPrint 3D app provides you with the convenience to monitor and modify real-time printing status via WiFi
● The half-opened design of the printer provides you with enough protection, as well as various perspectives to observe the printing process
● Featuring an extended build volume of 300 x 180 x 180mm for printing relatively large models or multiple parts simultaneously
● Practical Filament detector enables your printer temporally pause when it tests the un-present of the filament and saves the uncompleted printing file
● Break-resuming capacity, a resurrection system, is added to save real-time printing status and resume the printing job exactly at the same place where it has been stopped in case of unexpected power failure
Flashforge Finder Intelligent 3D Printer:
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● Safe and easy to use, the touch operation is simple and efficient
● The print model can be previewed on the screen with built-in multilingual packs, patent nozzle structure
● Auxiliary leveling function
● Broken wire reminder function
● Mute print function
● Inside and outside diameter compensation function
● Wide range of applications, such as construction, manufacturing, education, scientific research and so on